My Quickbeam came with a 113 mm shimano BB UN-54 bottom bracket. This
was not the first run but I can’t see that it would make a difference.
With the Sugino Quickbeam crankset this gave a 48 mm chainline for the
large ring ( i.e. the middle ring of an equivalent Sugino XD. ) I
always rode in the large ring and never noticed that there was a
problem. Only after a few years did I measure.  I believe the shimano
freewheel gives close to a 43 mm chainline on the Suzue rear hub.

Even if you used a common 107 mm bottom bracket with the Quickbeam
crank the large ring would still be outboard of the freewheel. I ended
up transferring the 113 mm bottom bracket to another bike ( an
atlantis that I am slowly building up as the snow slowly falls and my
neighbour incessantly shovels his driveway), and I then used a 108 mm
Phil Wood bottom Bracket with a Sugino RD crank, moved over a little
which the Phil bottom bracket allows. This gives a better chainline. I
think a 103 mm bottom bracket with a Sugino RD would be just about
perfect.  But once again, I never noticed a problem in the first
place, the drivetrain was always nice and quiet.