Hello All,

Just joined the group, but I have been a reader for some time.  Sorry
my first post is a for sale one.  I promise to contribute more to the
rbw-verse in the future.  Here goes.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/116766706625339314401

-Nigel smythe big loafer rear trunk sack in green tweed $110.
  This is an older model with the zipper fully covered.  I absolutely
love this bag, and I think I would buy anything
  made out of this material.  Unfortunately I never use it, and I want
to get a  rando-style handlebar bag.

-Nitto R-15 rear rack $75
  I recently replaced on of the lower struts because I bent it with an
overloaded pannier.

-Nitto technomic standard 26.0 clamp 5 cm extension $35
  Never used or installed, just sitting in my parts bin.

All prices above include shipping to the lower 48.  We can discuss
shipping to other locations.  I am willing to consider trades for a
handlebar bag like an acorn or berthoud.  I will sell the bag and rack
combined for $160.  I use paypal.  Please contact me off list if
interested.  Thanks

-Matt Gilkey