*Hi all, just starting the process of culling the closet, first step small
parts, some rivish stuff, some just beater stuff.  drop me a line if you’re
interested in anything and we can try and work it out.  I’m in the
Washington DC area.

All prices below are paypal, and shipping is included.  if you buy more
then one item then i will combine shipping as best as i can, there is a
photoset here -> http://flic.kr/s/aHsjynTADG

1 Pair Nashbar Sidepulls, short reach (39mm-49mm), silver colored with
minimal miles (less then 300) plenty of life left in the pads.  $25

1 pair Nashbar Canti-brakes, black, very similiar to the Tektro Oryx brake
less then 100 miles, these use the link-wire type straddle cable. $20

Nitto S-65 Seatpost, 27.2, marks around the insertion line but otherwise
good condition, see picture.  $55

Tektro CR720 - light surface rust on some of the bolts and some scratches
on the brakes but work fine, just took this off my quickbeam.  includes the
fancy straddle carrier (also with a little bit of rust) pads are
dual-compound koolstops with about 50% left.  $15

Tektro Oryx (silver) - light surface rust on some of the bolts and some
scratches on the brakes but work fine, just took this off my quickbeam.
 uses the z-wire, pads are nearly gone, i would suggest you replace them
right away. $10

Shimano LX V-Brake, pads are about 50% and are koolstop black. $15

Minoura Kickstand - the old style that bolts onto the rear of the bike near
the dropouts, $20

Axciom Rear Rack - i believe this is the Phoenix DLX model, which includes
the ‘bamboo’ top plate.  i had to cut the stays because they were too long,
this came off a ~58cm 700cc bike so if you’re in that range you’ll be ok.
 if you need p-clamps please let me know and i can include a pair.  just so
you know the tubing on this rack is a little thick so some pannier hooks
will not hook on, the gap in the top-plate is also narrow, so your pannier
hooks will need to be pretty close together.  see the picture from above.
 $40

Huret Stem mount friction shifters, NOS with cables and housing, $15

Cork Grips (the old style, smooth ones) $10

Kalloy Uno Seatpost, 27.2 tons of scratches and insertion marks.  $5 (item
is free this is to cover shipping)

Zefal frame pump, my bikes are in the 56-58 size range, so i think this is
a medium pump, $15

Suntour Lite front derailleur, this is from the RBW batch a long time ago,
it’s for oversized seat-tubes, hence the bar tape in the picture, you can
use other forms of shimmage (like a rubber tube), i’ve used a shimmed FD on
another bike for 10 years no problem.  This one was mounted and used for
only a few weeks so very light use.  $12

Shimano Rear Derailleur, like this one here
http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx?ID=b16dcdc3-05a0-4e48-a977-eb02cebd41e6
max cog is 28t, good condition.  $20

Sakae Crankset, quite a bit of pitting, i started to do a sand and polish
but ran out of bikes to mount this to, rings are in good shape 52/42 teeth.
$15.

Wheelset,  Quickbeam Standard Wheelset, Suzue quick-release cartridge
bearing hubs.  The rear hub is double sided, threaded for freewheels on
both side, quick-release front and back.  Araya Rims.  I bought the
quickbeam second hand so not sure about the age of these wheels, it’s an
early green quickbeam, they look to be in good shape.   $120 for the set,
I’d like to sell this locally as the shipping will be high relative to the
value of the wheels, but make me an offer, will split too.*