For sale.

63cm A. Homer Hilsen. Lightly used, second owner bike. Toyo build.  No
dings or dents. No scratches worth a mention.  Some light patina on
the paint, all decals tip-top.  Includes nearly new (less than 50
miles) 32h Phil Wood Rivy hubs w/Synergy wheels, 185mm TA Specialties
crankset, Dura Ace 7400 front/rear derailers, Riv Silver shifters,
7spd chain, headset, bottom bracket, headset, 7spd freewheel, touch-up
paint....

Everything included in the pictures except for the tires. Pictures:
http://photobucket.com/AHH4SALE

Asking price $2400, local pickup in Los Angeles only, for now.  Swing
by and check it out.  If you're far and want some detailed pictures of
something obscure before you make the trip, fine by me, just ask.
Paypal is fine if you add 3% to cover fees.

1992 Bridgestone RB-1, kind of beat up, all cosmetic.  I personally
dig the wear and tear, others might not.  I bought this for my
girlfriend, the stand over is too tall.  Considered 650B, decided to
sell. This is the auction in which I purchased the bike, the sellers
description is accurate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120857451693?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648#ht_500wt_1413

Asking $310. This bike I'll ship.  It's tiny compared to the bikes I
ride, and since It'll only be insured for $310, it should be
cheap(ish) to ship.  The last large & expensive bike I shipped cost
almost $200 via Fedex ground (CA to LA).  I'd rather you and I keep
our green to buy cool stuff, like t-shirts that say funny things, pine
tar soap, and beer (or fruit juice).

Let's get kludgy.  I'll also consider trades/partial trades for a
pretty stellar women's bike, like a Betty Foy, something with
panache.  47-50cm.

Thanks!
Luke
Pasadena, CA