HI I'm getting rid of my swift industries pelican bag it was one of
their first runs made out of waxed canvas similar to filson material,
green trim with an orange patch. Great condition  it's just been
sitting in my basement far too long.  I would be interested in trading
for a handlebar bag ostrich, baggins or something similar.  Heres
swifts website http://www.builtbyswift.com
If you are interested I'll send pictures.
$100 shipped