I've always wanted to go to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, and
this year it's in Sacramento, California.  I live in Redding, CA, so it's
only a couple hours south of where I am.  I'm registered for Saturday and
Sunday, and my buddy from L.A. is flying up to meet me; so, we're going to
geek out on all those beautiful bikes for a couple days.

Anyone else from this collective planning on going?  It might be nice to
connect names and faces.  I'm thinking about wearing my little RBW pin so
any Rivvers might see it and say "Hey!"

Dave Faller