On Mar 2, 11:51 am, Peter Morgano <uscpeter11...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Been there done that, not worth the trade offs. Sorry I meant competitive
> rider , a thousand apologies for not using  the correct verbiages.  Good
> thing you are here to dump on me though, appreciate that.

dump on you?!  wow!

i merely meant to suggest that lightweight bikes need not be
uncomfortable, nor does one have to be a competive, performance-
oriented rider to enjoy a nice whippy road bike. as i alluded to, it's
about fun.  lots of people think lightweight bikes are fun and that's
the only reason someone needs to have one.  apologies if you found my
opinion on the matter personally insulting - 'twas not my intention,
although i'm flattered that my opinion had such an impact on you.