My deraileur bicycle weighs 45 pounds with Schwalbe 700x47's,
Carradice Nelson Longflap, full water bottle, metal fenders, sprung
leather saddle, tools and tire stuff, extra glasses, gloves, rain
jacket, hub dynamo, rack, front and rear lights plus wiring, cable
bike lock etc. etc. Its a comfy ride and when I get to hills I gear
down and spin up.....no biggie. I have MTB gearing 44x32x22 and 12-32
seven speed so I get about a 18"
 low to a 100" high. I don't often think how much my bike weighs and
really didn't know until just now when I weighed it. I'm still 70
pounds overweight though so.........