I had a busy weekend, so only made it for a couple of hours on Saturday
morning.  It was the same overwhelming barrage of eye candy that I remember
from San Jose 5(!) years ago, except with many more people this time.
Highlights for me:

-Finally getting to meet Rick Hunter, who's work and quiet style I've
appreciated for a long time.  Nice guy. His off-road touring bike with the
split-handlebar stem was the top of my "niftiest" list for the show.
-Talked some with Eric from Winter Cycles, who I've been aware of but never
really spent that much time looking at his work.  He had a great
stripped-down but functional fixed gear with fenders, generator lights, and
a Wald steel handlebar brazed into the stem.
-Got an "atmo" sticker for my tool box, straight out of the hands of the
man himself.  He always brings the same bikes to NAHBS--a couple of his
signature road bikes and a cross bikes, all done up with his trademark red
and white Joe Bell paint job.  But man, I could spend hours staring at the
details on them; not just in the frame, but the assembly as well.
-Talked with the folks from Selle Anatomica about the new Titanico X, their
saddle for those of us north of 200 lbs that they were debuting at the
show.  I'll be getting one for the upcoming QB build.  They had an AHH set
up on a trainer as a demonstrator.
-Through a friend, I got to meet Chris Chance and Charlie Kelly!  Cool,
laid back guys.