I had this for sale previously and it was grabbed up...then the deal fell
through...then it was really close to Christmas...so I begged my in-laws to
keep it in storage for me till later in the year. (I'm having some
theft/safety issues with one of the neighbors I share garage space with. I
can no longer keep bikes out there.)

Time has come for me to get it moving.

Bike was purchased from a forum member maybe a couple years ago.

I believe it was pinned down as a 94. Size is 52cm c-t seat tube with a
55cm c-c top tube. Long and low.

It has the original RX100 cranks, derailleurs, hubs. Original Dia compe
cantis. I received it with the northroads/albatross style bar on it and
ended up running it this way. I did however source the correct (I think)
bar end shifters as original that will be included. They are a little
scuffed up but perfectly operational. I also have a soma mustache bar that
is optional. It currently has Deore thumb shifters and Shimano levers that
work really well with the bike. Tires are 26" Kenda's wire bead with a
reverse style tread. They work pretty well off road and roll smooth on the
pavement.

Bike is in good shape with some paint dings and decal flaking. No dents or
damage to the frame. Wheels could use a truing, and there is a slightly
bent spoke.

Seat is not included at this price. I have some flat bmx style pedals if
needed.

$500 and actual shipping within the US. Plus fees if using paypal.

Photo Set taken
3/8/12<http://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/sets/72157628410821717/>

Thanks!
Brad