Hi all - I have some knickers for sale; Bicycle Fixations (3), MUSA
(1), Chicago Wig (2), Premier Designs (1), military surplus (1), plus
a tweed-friendly sweater and a pair of heavy wool pants. All size 38
waist, or "XL," except the sweater, which is a Large. I'm 6'2", 230
lbs

Shipping is included in these continental United States.

 Fancy Duds: Buy all the Fancies for $160 shipped
Banana Republic light wool sweater, brown check (L): $15 shipped.
Bicycle Fixations charcoal wool knickers (38): $60 shipped
Bicycle Fixations black wool knickers (38): $60 shipped
Premier Designs cotton "Plus Twos" (38): $60 shipped

 Casual Duds: Buy all the Casuals for $160 shipped
Bicycle Fixations greenish-khaki HEMP knickers (38): $50 shipped
MUSA butternut knickers XL: $30 shipped
Military Surplus cotton? knickers (38): $30 shipped
Military Surplus Swedish wool pants (38): $20 shipped
Chicago Wig American BDUs (38) velcro knee closure: $25 shipped
Chicago Wig Chinese BDUs (38) string knee closure: $20 shipped

Get the whole shootin' match for $300 shipped. If my prices are not
congruent with reality, let me know.
Paypal is my preference.

Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipwilliamson/sets/72157629561932695/with/6973070781/