My wheels from Rich arrived yesterday;  spent last night doing the rough
build-up.  Still need to adjust the shifting, brakes, etc.  But, this
morning as I was headed out the door, I quickly snapped some phone pics,
trying to show the clearance that the new Bombadil frame has.   The tires
are Kirk Pacenti's NeoMoto 2.3, and I've got plenty of room left, could go
even bigger (the MegaMoto 2.4 isn't available yet, but would surely fit
with no troubles, methinks).

A few pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leslie_bright/6835730758/in/set-72157623199721925/

-L