I rode 32 paselas for the first time last weekend and they were plush
and felt great. They replaced 32 Conti Sport Contacts which are
heavier and thicker sidewalls and didn't ride as comfy as the Paselas.

If you haven't tried the 32s or 35s, I would just get the Paselas and
ride as an experiment because you can get 4 Paselas at $15 a pop at
N*shb*r for the price of 1 GB Cypress. I think 32s are a huge
improvement over 28s.

Toshi