Well, I've not encountered any goat heads since I put the Foss on my custom.
I'm skeptical about how that would/will go.
I'm pretty sure the Foss only works when the offending penetrator remains
engaged (sounds a bit clinical?)
Saw some youtube video that was the belts + suspenders approach - Slime in a
Foss.
Goatheads are famous for being heinous.
Patrick Moore seems to have expertise in battling this affliction.
Tank treads may be the answer.

-JimD
I wonder what the goat heads curse on Mt Diablo is like?