I have an early Romulus (RM029) that I don't ride much and I am considering selling it since I also own a Rambouillet. I am trying to get an idea of the value before I list it, as O may keep it for my son (he's only 11, but he's growing like a weed).

I am the second owner, so I'm not sure what the year is, but it is the earlier model with sidepull brakes. The spec is largely stock with Nitto drops, Sugino cranks, Shimano 105 derailleurs, and ____ wheels. The tires are now Pasela TourGuard 700x35s (front brand new) and has brand new bar tape. I would guess that it only has a couple thousand miles on it at most.

I would rate the overall condition as good due to several paint scratches (mostly out of the way) and one small dent in the top tube (still not sure when that occured). The downtube decals are starting to peel but I have new replacements that I just received. It will not come with a saddle or pedals.

If anyone is willing to give me their 2 cents on a value range I would appreciate it.

thanks

Kevin