Glad you had a good day of it.  Sometime when you feel up to it, try one of
the longer rides.  In my experience, there's something that happens
somewhere out beyond the edge of
way-past-the-furthest-distance-that-you-thought-you-could-go that is really
special, and that just doesn't happen on the shorter rides.  Riding through
a day and then a night and watching the sun come up is an experience unlike
any other.  And it just isn't the same to start a ride before dawn and
watch the sun come up.  Being out there for multiple days and nights has an
addictive quality.

Best,

Nick