So I just went through my first winter of Riv ownership in New England.
 For those of you that don't know, we had a very very mild winter and are
currently experiencing a crazy hot spell.  I think that winter is pretty
much done (I have never seen anything like this, very weird stuff).  I can
see it getting cold again for a bit, but not turning to winter again.  We
shall see I guess.

At any rate, I had studded tires on the bike and rode most of the winter.
 I haven't done anything other than cleaning and lubing the chain and the
occasional wipe down.

What kind of tune up do you guys do before the long biking season begins?

My bike was new to me in August or so, I am guessing I don't have cables to
replace or anything like that, but just wondering what you do to
maintain/start the new season.

Thanks in advance!