Hey group,

I've got a set of Rich built 650b wheels, Velocity 32H rims, that I
would like to trade for a 26" set of similar quality.  These are on my
Bleriot and were bought from a list member about 1.5 years ago.  Not a
lot of miles on them since then.  I used to ride with 26" rims on my
Bleriot and sport Big Apples, which I'd like to do again.  The
cassette is 12-25 and we can work out whether you want it (Shimano
Hyperglide).  Contact me off list if you wanna trade.

Colin Cummings
Amarillo, TX