I'm 6 ft 6 195 lbs and mine broke in too fast. It was slightly
uncomfortable for about a day or two then really nice for about a year and
just now is too soft for me.

I blame the Brooks saddle proof stuff and living in Seattle. The second I
take off my saddle cover it starts raining every time.

Next saddle I won't proof at all and I will keep the serfas stretchy cover
on all the time. It kind of looks like an Avocet and it only sightly less
comfortable then riding bare.

- Ryan