Thanks everybody for the comments.

I really like the Pari Motos, they are fast tires and feel great, I can't
really say I have had any issues with the handling or performance. I have a
brand new set of Pari Motos sitting in the bike room, but may keep them for
"events" like some longer organized century rides I am planning later on
this year.  The current tires got less than 1500 miles on them and the back
one is down too much to be useable.  I could probably get some life out of
the front.  I had two flats last night riding on the road, rear and front
flatted in different areas on the route, both tubes were punctured right in
the center, so it isn't a spoke poking through or anything like that, just
some sharp road debris I would bet.  Maybe I am just riding them too hard
and don't realize it, I probably have skidded the bike to a stop a few
times.  I am strongly considering the Hetres or one of the other Grand Bois
tires.  How about the Maxi Fasty tires Riv sells, anybody used them?