I've had some trouble finding a frame pump for my new 64 cm Sam
Hillborne. I ordered an HPX 4, thinking it was sure to fit with the
enormous tube lengths on there, but it's actually too big to fit with
the pump peg, and too small to fit snugly under the lower top tube.

I'd really like to use the HPX as my frame pump, and I'm wondering if
the best option is to just strap the 4 on the lower tube with some
sort of velcro attachment? Anybody know what would be best to use if
that's the answer? Also, does anybody have a smaller HPX that works
with the pump peg, or any other good frame pump for that matter?

Thanks.