Thanks, you are right. Yes, I did a "replace all" for tire diameter and
forgot about the cogs.

This wheelset is geared for dirt, so the high and low are useful. Anyway,
riding fixed so much, I find myself "not bothering" much above 85": I can
sprint such a gear to well over 30 at need, but usually just coast. And I
find a gear of about 30" ample for most pavement hills, but grinding
through sand takes as low as you've got.

I will probably play around with these ratios; the 65 is fine for pavement
or firm dirt with the Big Apples but a 61" (17t) instead of the 58/18 would
work better for looser dirt cruising.