Hi Dan, Yea I looked at the Troll and like it but it has 26" wheels
and I want to use my current parts to reduce costs plus the Atlantis
and the Trucker are similar in geometry so my thinking is it might be
easier to get the same fit. I'm starting to think of the one bike does
it all approach since I plan to downsize considerably lifestyle wise.
Basically for my general kind of riding a heavy built 'rando' bike
that can go off road, sometimes carry a load and still be ridden
briskly unloaded. I keep coming back to drop bars for comfort and the
mirror I like to use so that influences my choice also. I have a
generator set up for lighting and don't want to discard that either.
I'll probably give Riv a call unless Grant wants to chime