Jim,
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked was because a friend of mine
bought a Trek carbon fiber road bike last year and after 2200 miles
had to replace the headset, bottom bracket and rear cassette. My
friend acted like this was normal, but I wasn't sure since my Atlantis
has over 4,000 miles and everything is fine. I was thinking that 2200
miles was kind of too soon to have these types of issues, but I wasn't
sure if others riders were getting the same results as I was. Thanks
again for the reply.
V/R
Shawn