Could be my favorite too!
-----Original Message-----
From: cyclotourist
Sent: Apr 3, 2012 9:25 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: A nice ride today, a celebration of my best bike of all time.

And a great looker as well!

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM, dougP <dougpn...@cox.net> wrote:
That is a beautiful bike.  It's good to hear that after 11 years it is
still "the favorite".  A few subtle changes as time marches on but
fundamentally still the same bike.  Thanks for sharing.

dougP

On Apr 3, 8:29 pm, Mojo <gjtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This late winter I traded out my cockpit on my custom road standard. I had
> been riding a bar-end shifter for the rear and friction for the front
> derailer. But I got a deal on Campy 11speed shifters. These will mate with
> Shimano 9 speed drivtrain perfectly. I also shrunk my Noodle bars from 46
> down to 44mm, and shortened the stem from 13cm to Grant recommended 12cm. I
> like the brifters, less-wide bars, and subtly shorter reach a lot.
>
> Today I went for a 3 hour ride in the hills south of town. Here is a
> picture when I stopped to snack.http://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/6897752730/in/photostream
> I am lucky to own several bikes including three other Rivendell stock
> bikes. This bike is my favorite by far.
> Thanks Grant!

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”