Matt

That's the way I seem to be doing it.  I have 95% of the build kits for two
more bikes.  For the cost of a Betty Frameset I'd have a man-mixte!  For
the cost of an Atlantis frameset I'd have an epic all-rounder!  It's just
SO MUCH EASIER to absorb build kits into the garage.  Once it's actually a
bike, the family figures it out.