Aside from the original Riv Road in the late 90s and the introduction of
the Roadeo a few years ago, the Rambouillet was the standard road bike in
Riv's lineup.  Which meant lighter than the Atlantis.  It takes long reach
calipers, 43 stays I think, 77 or 78 drop, but with the relaxed Riv angles.
 I'm sure the specs are on Cyclofiend's site.  The Saluki and AHH are
supposed to be stouter than the Ramb.

The Roadeo came much later, and it is much much lighter than the Ram.  The
Ram was marketed as the road bike for everyone.  the Roadeo is the road
bike for those who want a light (20lbs) bike, who have other bikes that can
do the everyday, load-carrying type duty.

Greg