Me:  "Hey honey, I'm going to go on an S24O on my Bombadil"
She:  "OK, be careful.  Where are you going?"
Me:  "It's just a couple hour ride.  I'm riding the Bombadil back to the
rear end of the Rosco Bubbe.  That's where the tent is."
She:  "What if I need to get in touch with you?"
Me:  "Well, the handlebars of the Rosco Bubbe will be in the garage, so if
you need me, just pull the rear brake lever, and I'll see it at the
campsite"