It is also possible to copy the original size in Flickr to an SD card and
tote said card to Target to get a poster sized print.  Did that over
lunch.  It's a stunner.  Cost was  about $19.  Might vary depending on
where you have it done.

Thank you Marty for the great work.  Still wish the single TT Hillborne was
the original green, but can't have everything.  But Grant's AHH makes up
for it.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN