For sale Nitto Lugged Seatpost, the one with alot of setback, I bought
it but never mounted it so it is in New condidtion, i have the
original box that I will ship it in. Looking for $150.00. Nitto
Periscopa also for sale, this is the super long one, 8 inches from top
to min insertion, used but polished up and looks real nice, $30
shipped. VO elkhide bar wrap in "Macchiato", bought thinkin my wife
would want it but she said she "hated" it on my bike so its gotta go,
never used obvioulsy, $25 shipped.  And finally a set of Jagwire hyper
brake cables in ice grey metallic.  I know this is the oddball of the
group but I have had them a while and dont see needing new cabling for
a while so wanted to see if anyone wanted a go, was thinking $15.00
shipped. All prices are shipped CONUS, paypal please.  I think these
prices are pretty fair but feel free to email me if you want to make
an offer. Here is a link to the pics, again email if you need more
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/?saved=1

Oh, I also have a set of Michelin Pilot sport with protek 32x700c and
a bunch of 700c tubes if anyone in NYC area wants to come pick them up
for 40 bucks, mounted but never ridden, folding bead.
Thanks everyone.