I'm not familiar with that derailler.   Make sure the derailler is only a
couple of mm above the big ring.  Some deraillers, including the popular
105, have such a long cage that they cannot be lowered down to a 46 ring
without hitting the chain stay.  I use the Campy, which has a pretty short
cage and allows me to go right down to my 44 big ring.  Also, when the
chain is on the big ring and small cog the outside of the derailler should
be about 5 mm from the chain.  Ditto on the inside.  With a triple, I
always use a chain stop on the inside.

"Slipping under load?"  do you mean on the rings?  That suggest worn teeth.
 Check for teeth that have a hook in their profile.  If you mean on the
cogs, make sure the D rings are tight.  I use Silver Shifters and find the
D rings stay pretty tight on the DT shifters but I regularly retighten the
D rings on my & my wife's BE shifters. After that you are probably
experiencing a worn chain or cog teeth.

michael