All gone

For general information... I won't be doing the gift-certificate-as-payment
thing again. Seemed fine in theory but feels "weird" in practice. The gift
certificate implementation is fine. But It's not really the intended purpose of
the gift certificate mechanism. In retrospect, using RBW as a clearing house
seems inappropriate.

They did get some business, though. So I don't feel *too* bad. :)

Thanks to all!

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean