My commuting motivation indeed.

> The half hour that is usually takes  relaxes me in the morning and provides
> decompression in the evenings.

Additional reasons (excuses to others) include no parking fees/
shuttle rides, on-site garage racks by the elevator lobby, the sights
and aromas of the best restaurants which chose the edge of distressed
neighborhoods to open and above all, the actual riding which over time
accumulates to some 3750 miles annually.

So it gets cold and hot, rains and snows where I live, that's part of
my daily experience separating me from others who transport themselves
in isolation from the environment in which they travel. I feel much
more mentally Discriminating and accute of observation when I get to
work and 13-14 hours later when I'm going home it offers me an
experience by which I can disengage from my work and re-enter my life
without strings attached.

ANDY
Pittsburgh