For those interested in making hotel reservations for the overnight in
Wabasha on June 2, I've been told that the website of the biggest hotel
there, Americinn, shows that the place is booked. I've also been told that
the website is inaccurate and that there may be still rooms available, but
you'll have to call them to reserve a room. [800] 634.3444

I'm planning to camp at the city park, and there should be plenty of space
for your tent there, too, if the hotel thing doesn't work out for one
reason or another.