I understand. I'm sure everyone had a great time and were stellar and
welcoming sportsmen. My concern was for those who may not have joined
because they ride perhaps a Toei or a Singer or whatever. I think we are
all literally on the same page as far as wanting and welcoming a variety of
participants. I simply don't think calling a ride a rally for a specific
brand helps that cause.
(unless of course Riv was short for River!)