Let me be clear that I love my 53cm Riv AR so perhaps it is moot since I
don't know when I'll be getting another Riv...

But when I read this description on the website:

Five sizes: 48 and 52 fit 650B wheels; 56, 60 and 64 fit 700C. The frame
design is "expanded," which is not at all like "compact." The top tube
slopes up 6 degrees, and so the head tube grows in height to intercept it.
As a result, it is easy, really easy, to get your handlebar high up where
it's comfortable.

If you're five-ten, you'll probably be on a 56. Most 6-footers ride the 60.
Most five-eighters, the 52. The 48 fits most five-twoers, and most 6-4ers
ride the 64.

**

It feels like I've been "forgotten" a bit in the grand sizing scheme of
things.  Anybody else in the same boat as I am?   At least in terms of the
"production" models.

45 and still a "tween" apparently.  :(

--
Addison