Michael,

The Roly-Poly is a very nice tire, but for me it feels sluggish and slow in
comparison. I actually had a better experience with the Ruffy Tuffy than the
Roly-Poly.

The Grand Bois Cerf has become my favorite tire. The green label on a set of
Hed wheels actually measures 29C and is a nice round tire that feels incredible
sure footed when cornering. I had a set of 26C Cerfs on my Davidson (doesn't
really fit the 28C ones) and the 28C on my Calfee Tetra Pro Adventure. I've
tried the Parigi-Roubaix, but like the Cerf better.

If flat resistance is factor, you may want to read up on that. Some have
reported problems, but I've had very few issues.

Hope that helps,

Joe

Joe Bartoe
Synaptic Cycles Bicycle Rentals, Inc.