Ok, I thought I would go out on a limb here and make a dedicated
posting to see if anyone has a 52cm Bombadil they were thinking of
selling. I know this is a long shot but cant justify getting one at
full price at least until late June when the camping adventures begin
with my daughter and thought I would throw out a line seeing if anyone
had one they were looking to sell.  I know I have been told it is a
real long shot so not expecting any miracles here, haha.  I was
looking for the old parallel tt style model but I am open to other
options. Thanks and safe riding.