So the first bike camping trip of the year is done. An absolutely
fantastic two days on the bike with much of it spent in the Mt Hood NF
riding quiet roads. We explored some new roads that took us on some
steep gravel climbs. We got a mile of singletrack to our campsite.
Great company. It was just a really fun time. I wish I could have
stayed out a day or two longer but that will have to wait until July.

We rode about 60 or so miles the first day and about 80 the second. It
would be great if we could get to this kind of destination in fewer
miles but the reality is that if you want to explore these roads and
see these sights you have to be willing to put in some long days.

I'm hoping this summer to do a 3 day trip with days one and three
being high mileage and day two being a short mileage day with more
campsite relaxing.

Here's the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41335973@N00/sets/72157629779585432/

Oh, Riv content? Multiple sets of Noodle bars, plenty of MUSA
clothing, Trangia stove, bandanas, Grip Kings and other stuff but no
Riv bikes.

--mike