Hi all,

Just a few notes on the Revelate Tangle frame bag.  I went ahead and
ordered the medium size to go with my 60cm Ram. (shipped to Boston
from Alaska in 3 days!)  I went with the medium because I don't need a
ton of space for this bag, and I wanted to minimize any difficulty
with getting water bottles out of their cages.

I did the Climb to the Clouds ride up to the top of Mt Wachusett here
in MA yesterday, and the bag worked great.  It didn't rub my knees at
all, it was easy to get my foodstuffs out of the bag while riding, and
I am able to get at both bottles.  Though, the seat tube bottle
doesn't go in and out quite as smoothly.  I'm not using the larger
size plastic bottles, but smaller aluminum ones.  The strap that
connects the front bottom of the bag to the down tube that is just
long enough to make the connection.

I use the Ram mostly for brevets, and got the frame bag to replace an
Acorn Handlebar Bag.  The handlebar bag worked well, but I was never a
huge fan of how it connected the the bars.  I think the frame bag is
going to work - we'll see on the Boston 300K in a couple of weeks.

Here's some pix:
https://picasaweb.google.com/swimberg/FrameBag?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Steve