Looks like a great way to spend a birthday. I used to go on solo adventures
all the time but as I've gotten older and became a stay-home dad (less
contact with adults) I find the solo adventure less appealing. It's sort of
confining 'cause I feel like I have to find a friend to go with me... 'cant
just pack up and go last minute... even though I actually could.

Anyway, congrats on the eagle, beautiful bike, and great pics.

BTW... if you ever wanna see another bald eagle, visit Seattle. You can see
bald eagles nearly every day if you know where to go (Magnolia bluffs are a
good place to start).

--Andy