If the dimensions listed on their translated Japanese site are correct it
would be too short as it shows 340mm tall. I found this picture on the net
for reference. It looks taller on this shot to me which looks like 700C
wheels.

http://maestro-kemeko.cocolog-nifty.com/photos/uncategorized/2012/02/13/mt800_02.jpg

~mike