I am selling a 56 orange Sam Hillborne single top tube frame, fork,
bottom bracket, and headset.  I purchased the frame last summer from
another list member, but never got around to building it up. When
purchased, it was described as a new but incomplete build. That is how
it appears to me. There is some paint wear evidence that the fork had
been placed into the frame, and that wheels have at one time been
secured to the drop outs. I inadvertently scratched the right fork
blade when opening the packing. (See photo). The frame is otherwise is
in very clean -- I'd say never ridden -- condition.

I am selling it reluctantly, but I need to thin the herd. I have opted
to keep my trusty Atlantis and let the Sam go on to another
enthusiast.

Price is $750, $700 for local pick-up in SF. Shipping only to CONUS.
Will accept PayPal and cash. If paid by personal check, I will ship
once funds clear. Interest and questions off-list please. Pix:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8581354@N03/sets/72157629936066908/

Ray