I should add that I am riding Minneapolis to Red Wing on Friday and back on
Monday, if anyone wants to join. If you are driving to Red Wing, you'll
have to find a place to leave your car, as I'm not sure you'll be permitted
to park at the park overnight. I considered asking for special permission
from the police to leave cars there overnight, but I think it better to ask
drivers to find on-street parking somewhat in a residential area somewhat
near the park. It shouldn't be difficult.