Chris,  I got alot of compliments out riding already,  people love the
color, but no offers yet which is a bit surprising.  I need to sell
somewhat fast or my wife will pretty much kill me so how about $1050
shipped and I will include the Kool stop pads?  Just looking to make room
for new to me Atlantis but it is almost time to pay for summer camp so
pressure is on me to sell fast.  Thanks all.

Peter