So a few lookers but nothing concrete, my 56cm AHH is still for sale
here. It is technically a Hiluki, Serial number SA 226. It has all the
rack fittings of the new Hilsens on the midfork and mid seat stay, one
eyelet on the front fork, two on the back dropout. Has a kickstand
plate, and cast in ridges on bottom bracket.  A really top shelf
example of a bike that is used but not abused or ridden hard.  Again
color is School bus Yellow but looks more like creamsicle to me. Will
include dia compe centerpulls and kookstop pads. Bike has no damage,
dents dings etc. I paid $1100 shipped two months ago and haven't added
any damage or real use and even framesavered the frame and repacked
the headset so really don't want to take a big loss here. Looking for
$1050 shipped in super secure box to lower 48.  Here is a link to my
Flikr page, thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/