I ride a Ram with Jack Brown (greens). Ram and I, with all our gear, come in around 188, so that puts me in at 48 F and 60 R. I use 50 and 60. No bounce, no squish and I love these tires. I had Ruffy Tuffys (28 mm for those aren't familiar) and ran them at the chart-recommended pressures. They're great tires, too, but the Jacks are SO much more comfy. No downside to the 33.3 mm tires. None. They are great in every domain, with increased comfort over the RTs.