Thanks to Manny for fine ride leadership, and thanks to Manny and Jim for
the pictures!

Grant was at a table with a pile of books, and riders would go inside and
talk to him for a little while, and then come back out and ogle bikes, and
generally geek out on things like the cool dark blue painted Hilborne, or
the anodized Eno cranks on the Simpleone.

Some of us discussed a fixed-gear/SS ride so the QB's and Simpleone's can
gather. Look for a posting soon, I hope.

jim "i generated the most watts" mather
wc ca