Ok, one last shot before it goes to fleabay, which I hate to do really
but I have to pay over 2k for my daughter's summer camp so will be
looking to sell this and a myriad of new stuff I have laying around
too. My 56cm 650b AHH Frame, Fork, Headset and Brakes is up for sale,
color is School Bus Yellow but it looks more to me like Creamsicle
Orange. Frame obviously has room for Hetres and 52mm VO Zeppelins
Serial number for those that keept track of those things is SA 226. It
has all the rack fittings of the new Hilsens on the midfork and mid
seat stay, one eyelet on the front fork, two on the back dropout. Has
a kickstandplate, and cast in ridges on bottom bracket.  A really top
shelf example of a bike that is used but not abused or ridden hard. No
damage, usual paint loss on eyelets, small scuff on seattube decal,
overall in excellent shape, just begging to be ridden way more than I
have been.   Will include dia compe centerpulls and kookstop pads if
buyer wants them.  Bike really is beautiful and I have already gotten
compliments on the few rides I have squeezed in. Looking for $1050
shipped to lower 48, paypal only. Link to Flikr page, I can take more
pics if buyer wants.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/