Ok, so selling more stuff to pay for overpriced summer camp, all
prices are shipped.

Marks Rack-not complete, missing 2 draw bolts, struts have been cut to
fit a 650b bike, it does have clamps and both diving boards though $40

Carradice Zipped Roll-New condition, I mounted it to see if it would
work on sprung saddle, didnt like the way it hung though it did work.
$50

Nigel Smythe old style lil'loafer-Tweed, perfect condition.  $65

Paul Tall and Handsome Seat Post, brand new, never mounted at all,
will ship in original box-$100

Aluminum Albatross Bars, some scratches under grip area, nothing major
that isnt covered when grips are on.  $60

Nitto Technomic Standard--some insertion marks, 100mm, $30

Marks Rack-Brand New. $110  Took it out of the bag and undid struts
but not mounted, everything is included with this one

I am open to "reasonable" offers if any of these prices seem to high
but I think they are pretty fair. Link to pics of items

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/

Please reply off list. Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.